There are no fancy recipes or exhausting diets. We act according to science: we choose an effective exercise (exercise) complex to lose weight at home, the right product and does not give us pleasure. This way we will get significant results and be able to keep it in the long run.
Exercise and nutrition at home: how to eat if the goal is to lose weight on the sides, abdomen, hips and body tightening?
Whether we like it or not, losing weight locally will not be successful. Fair sex is genetically engineered to have a supply of nutrients in the abdomen, sides, hips and buttocks. For this, problem areas are often referred to as "living buoys". Outwardly, this is similar.
Fighting life with a strict diet is useless. Adipose tissue stored by the body "for rainy days" is consumed very slowly in a state of sharp decrease in calorie intake. With strict dietary restrictions and a lack of exercise, muscles may be the first to get into the furnace. With the loss of muscle tissue, we slow down the metabolism, which leads to two bad consequences:
- weight loss itself during a reduction diet (restriction) slows down dramatically, we lose motivation and thus increase the likelihood of damage with an attack of glory;
- rapid weight gain after the end of the diet, a set more kilograms than before weight loss.
Do you remember the joke "I lost consciousness, woke up in the kitchen when I ate borsch with chocolate"? Here. This is a classic manifestation of overeating, designed to save us during the fasting period.
Proper nutrition for beginners
What to do? Create a diet that takes into account the needs of the body, focus on protein foods, limit the amount of fat and carbohydrates eaten. We replace easily digestible carbohydrates with hard -to -digest carbohydrates (no sugar and rolls, but brown rice, buckwheat and beans are very important things).
When starting the right way of eating, it is not superfluous to get the support of like -minded people who aim to tighten the body. For example, there are many groups on social networks that unite followers of healthy eating. The influence of like -minded people should not be underestimated. Your whole environment, people around you are interested in stability. In this case, those who often plan to lose weight are forced to experience stress while eating together or just listen to comments about the despair of their enterprise. Everything becomes easier when you communicate with someone who has lost weight and, perhaps, "binds" their relatives to proper nutrition.
Also, in groups and on forums, a large number of recipes for delicious first and second course meals, as well as desserts that do not harm the figure, were collected. Didn’t you already know that losing weight can be delicious? Are you still convinced that your husband, children and other family members will not eat healthy food with you? In fact, losing weight is the best opportunity to try new things and diversify your menu. Use it.
Exercise at home
What regular exercises and workouts at home give us:
- increased muscle mass, which helps speed up metabolism and accelerate fat burning;
- directional changes in silhouettes and body parts.
What Happens When We Exercise During A Strict and Restrictive Diet? The body does not have the resources to build muscle, because all efforts are aimed at surviving in difficult conditions.
We artificially put ourselves in a state of stress, which disrupts all life processes. There is little gain, just a sense of exhaustion and despair from the fact that the effort applied brings nothing.
That’s why we recommend that you don’t get carried away by reducing your calorie intake during weight loss and active sports. A small amount of fat and the absence of easily digestible carbohydrates can work wonders for our body, providing fast results and a stable weight after the end of the diet.
How and from which exercises will we make exercises that can be done at home? We offer several programs suitable for beginners and those experienced in the field of fitness. Each program has the ability to manage and increase loads. This means that in addition to ideal body proportions, you can also develop endurance, improve the work of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, and improve coordination of movements.
Emphasis in each program will be given to the problematic body parts, which will help get rid of fat impurities quickly, make the waist narrower, the hips slimmer, and, if desired, also increase the volume of the buttocks.
Morning exercise to lose weight
We will exercise in the morning according to the standard plan for sports activities:
- warm up
- do the main set of exercises
- obstacles and stretches
Running in place, swinging the legs and other active movements, the purpose of which is to prepare the musculoskeletal and respiratory systems for the load, is suitable as a warm -up. Criteria of the effectiveness of warming can be considered a significant increase in heart rate, blood flow to the face and limbs, which is accompanied by a feeling of warmth, and when exercising in a warm and humid space, sweat also appears.
A very effective exercise to train the gluteal muscles. The obvious advantage is that even beginners can do it without the risk of breaking the technique and injuring themselves. His movements are quite simple and natural, which excludes the possibility of faults.
The gluteal bridge is performed as follows:
- Starting position - lying on the floor, legs bent at the knees and spread shoulder -width apart, arms extended along the body or stretched to the sides.
- Stretching the buttocks, lift the body up to the buttocks, lower back and back to the shoulder blades out of the floor and form a straight line with the hips, while the shoulders, neck and head continue to lie on the floor.
- We linger at the highest lift point for 3-5 seconds, in addition to tensing the back, then return to the starting position.
For starters, it is enough to do 3 sets of 10 repetitions. In the future, the number of repetitions can be increased. You can also complicate the task by using weights such as barbells or dumbbells.
Another version of the "advanced" gluteal bridge can be thought of as an exercise performed with the legs standing on a prop, for example, on a bench.
Raise the legs straight
This exercise can be done in two different variations: lying down and hanging on a bar. Both of these modifications are intended for intensive expansion of the lower abdominal muscles. The lying position is technically and physically easier to do. But the second option is more suitable for experienced athletes and people who are in good physical condition.
Raising the legs straight from the lying position is done as follows:
- We lay on the floor facing up, we stretched our arms across the body.
- Lift the legs straight to an upright position, pull the socks towards ourselves.
- While inhaling, we lower the leg down, but not placing it on the floor, we hold it at a height of 5-15 cm above the floor.
- While exhaling, we return the legs to the back position.
- Make sure the lower back is always "glued" to the floor.
The lower your legs, the stronger the abdominal muscles. You can start from a high enough starting position so as not to stretch the muscles of the back and upper neck unnecessarily. As strength increases, the legs can be lowered down and down.
Raise the legs straight hanging on the crossbar do this:
- We grabbed the crossbar with our hands and hung it so that our feet did not touch the floor.
- While exhaling, we raise the legs straight so as to form a right angle with the body.
- We hold the legs in this position for 3-5 seconds.
- While inhaling, we smoothly return the legs to the back position.
Those looking for quick results can add another step in this exercise. It involves lifting your legs to crossbar level. It’s tough, but possible with regular training. Thus, the middle third of the abdominal pressure, the front surface of the thigh, and the shoulder strap are connected to the workplace.
Start with 3 sets of 10 repetitions. Then you can increase the number of repetitions.
This exercise involves the abdominal muscles and the front of the thighs.
Scissors exercises are performed as follows:
- We lie on the buttocks, we stretch the arms along the body, the hands can be placed under the buttocks.
- Lift your legs off the floor, press your lower back firmly to the carpet.
- Alternately, we spread the legs to the side and cross, mimicking the movement of scissors.
For starters, you can do 30 repetitions in 3 sets.
The base of the elbow to the knee
Add weight to the press and hip muscles.
The exercises are performed as follows:
- Starting position - lying on the back, hands in locks at the back of the head, legs bent at the knees and shoulder -width apart.
- As we exhale, we begin to stretch the elbows to the knees of the opposite leg, which we tear off the floor.
- Ideally, the elbows and knees should touch slightly.
- While inhaling, we lower ourselves to the starting position.
- We repeat the movement for the other side.
During movement, only one shoulder can come down from the floor. Don’t pull yourself together to make the task easier. Movement should be done not because of the effort of the arm muscles, but because of the work of the abdominal and leg muscles.
Training for those who are good at using static boards. For starters, it is better to train enough endurance first.
The dynamic bar is done as follows:
- We became a bar with an emphasis on the forearms. Her stomach was tied, her back was tense. The wrist is located below the shoulder joint.
- As we exhale, we ascend into position with an emphasis on the palms of the hands - the classic bar.
- During inhalation, we return to the starting position.
We did 10 repetitions in 3 sets.
"Vacuum" is what you need to create a perfectly flat stomach. This exercise can be used as a cool exercise.
The exercises are performed as follows:
- We took as deep a breath as we could.
- We pulled on our stomachs and started exhaling.
- We expel air from the lungs as much as possible, feeling how, after the diaphragm rises, towards the chest, the internal organs are "sucked in".
- We held our breath for a while.
- We took a deep breath and relaxed.
The number of repetitions is 3-5.
For starters, it is better to do the exercises in a supine position. This is the easiest method to achieve a sense of emptiness. Then you can do the exercises in a standing position.
Exercise the night before bed
What exercises can you do before bed? Here is another training program for problem solving. The names "morning" and "evening" don’t mean that you have to do two exercises a day. It is recommended that you exercise on different days, be sure to maintain a sufficient interval between exercises for muscle recovery.
Very suitable for daily practice. This is the minimum amount of time required to allow a stressed muscle to recover and gain weight.
By the way, girls should not be afraid of the appearance of excessive muscle release: their natural hormone "cocktail" helps men in building mass. All photos of muscle beauty, whose figure resembles that of a man, show the intake of drugs that affect the growth of muscle tissue (steroids and other "chemicals"). If you don’t see anything similar at the reception, then you don’t have to be afraid of "oblique fathom on the shoulder".
There are many options for doing this exercise. Allocate squats:
- by his own weight;
- with weights (with dumbbells or barbells);
- using elastic bands.
Let’s take a look at each option so you can move from the easy to the hard and add weight as your endurance and muscle strength increase.
The classic squat is performed as follows:
- Starting position: feet shoulder -width apart, arms extended forward with palms down or lowered along body, elbows soft.
- While inhaling, we squat until the thighs are parallel to the floor. We make sure that the knees do not extend beyond the fingertips. The body moves forward slightly.
- We lingered at the bottom point of the squat for a few seconds, noticing how the muscles of the back and the back of the thighs had tense.
- To maintain balance, when squatting, the arms can be extended forward.
- While exhaling, we return to the starting position.
Slightly more difficult compared to regular squats, the exercises are done with elastic straps. The length must be enough to put your feet shoulder -width apart. The tape is located approximately at the level of the calf or knee. The squat itself with a rubber band is done in the same way as a regular squat.
The elastic band provides an extra load due to the fact that it requires extra effort to pull it between the legs.
The use of free weights can significantly increase the load on the muscles of the lower trunk and legs. You can start with a dumbbell or pancake from the barbell, then take the bar from the barbell, and then a barbell with sufficient weight. It is important to remember that the greater the weight, the stricter the conditions for the technique of performing the movement, as the risk of injury to the knee joint increases.
Squat repetition is not the goal in itself. You cannot do many repetitions in a limited amount of time. Smoothness and accuracy of movement are important here. Just a deep squat with tension in the back, done as if you want to squat on the edge of a chair that is too far behind your back, can provide optimal load on the back muscles and ensure the ideal shape of this part of the body.
Exercise is good for the leg muscles and at the same time for the cardiovascular system, because moving forward while doing lunges is a serious burden.
Lunges can be done both forward and sideways. If there is no space to move, you can use a treadmill. This will also set the speed of movement and will not allow you to slow down when the load starts to affect.
The technique of doing the lungs forward involves:
- Perform a sweeping step forward from a standing position. Movement is performed during inhalation.
- The step should be so wide that when lowering the torso, the leg standing behind can almost touch the floor with the knee. In this case, the front foot should be perpendicular to the floor.
- While driving, we make sure the body stays perfectly straight.
- To take the next step, as you exhale, we rise to the original position and repeat the movement.
When the normal lungs are no longer difficult, you can take dumbbells, bars from the barbell, and barbells with pancakes. Using free weights will allow you to achieve the ideal leg shape in no time.
Lack of classics
Abs exercises are standard and very popular.
- We lay on our backs, shoulder to shoulder with the locks behind our heads, bent our knees, stretched shoulder -width apart, and placed our feet on the floor.
- While exhaling, we tore the head, neck and shoulders from the mat due to strong muscular effort.
- We performed the contraction of the abdominal muscles in such a way that the upper body rose towards the legs and did not sink completely to the floor.
- During inhalation, we return to the starting position.
Body lifting height can vary. Significant amplitude of movement contributed to the in -depth study of the medial part of the anterior abdominal wall muscle. Lift small and frequently put pressure on the lower part of the rectus abdominis muscle.
The number of repetitions is determined by the range of motion. You can start with 30 repetitions, divided into 3 sets, and then add the number of repetitions.
Exercise bike "
An excellent workout that involves most of your abdominal muscles at once.
How the classic version of the "bike" works:
- The starting position is on the floor, hands clasped at the back of the head, legs bent at the knee and hip joints so that the feet do not touch the floor.
- Lift your shoulders and the upper third of your back off the floor.
- We began to stretch the elbows alternately to the opposite knee, while moving the legs as if we were pedaling.
- While one leg is stretched with the knee to the elbow, the other must be straightened and kept at a distance from the floor.
We started with 10 reps in 3 sets.
We form an ideal buttock shape, getting rid of "rolls" of fat in the lumbar region.
Hypererextension is performed as follows:
- We lay on the floor facing down, stretching our arms in front of us, or releasing the palms behind our heads.
- While exhaling, simultaneously release the arms, body and upper legs from the floor.
- We hold this position for 3-5 seconds.
- Without relieving muscle tension, we return to the starting position.
We start with 10 repetitions.
If we are talking about hyperextension, then smoothness of movement is important. Do not strain the lower back unnecessarily: they slowly rise on the floor, descend smoothly.
Exercises for the expansion of the muscles of the shoulder girdle and the upper third of the back.
Push-ups are performed as follows:
- Starting position: arms slightly wider than shoulders; back, buttocks and hips aligned, legs leaning on knees on the floor.
- As we inhale, we lower the body almost to chest contact with the floor.
- As we exhale, we push ourselves upwards, straightening our arms.
We start with 10 repetitions and 3 sets. So the number of repetitions can vary depending on the endurance and the purpose of the exercise.
Fast charging with hula hoop
It is unlikely that a class with a hula hoop can be considered a type of independent training, on the contrary, it is an additional class. While you can’t underestimate the possibility of loops in forming a thin waist. Intensive massage on problem areas can work wonders, provided other conditions for effective weight loss are met.
It is not advisable to start training with a very heavy hula hoop, as it will fall without time to relax. For starters, loops weighing 800-1200 g will suffice.
Notice the sequence of "bumps" on the inside of the loop. For starters, models with soft rubber massage projections are ideal. And even for the use of such a model, initially, you may need a special wide belt, which slightly softens the effect of "acne" on the skin of the abdomen and reduces discomfort.
We start spinning the loop at a time that is right for you, and gradually make the training time to 15-20 minutes.
Jumping rope is a great cardio workout that burdens all the important muscle groups. Legs, back, abdomen, arms and shoulder belts are involved.
It is better for beginners to take a regular rope and not pursue a "professional" weighted model. It is better to start training from 1-3 minutes, depending on the state of health and speed of movement. In the future, the duration of the lesson can be increased to 15-20 minutes, and then begin to increase the speed of movement gradually.
If you set a goal, a 15 -minute workout with a rope can be varied by doing exercises to develop balance and coordination of movements.
Exercises with a hula hoop and skipping rope can be used as a warm -up or for moderate exercise on a day off after completing the basic set of exercises (morning and evening).
As you can see, keeping yourself with the right level of motivation will not be superfluous. We choose a diet, choose an appropriate exercise program and after a few weeks of doing routine work on ourselves, we see in the mirror a dramatic change in shape, well -being and mood. Here, as they say, the road will be dominated by pedestrians.