Often we hear that to lose weight, you need to eat right. Still, if you ask, then most do not know what breakfast will provide useful nutrients to our body and start the right process to lose weight. All because we put different meanings into the concept of “proper nutrition”.
Some praised the protein diet, sharing the results, others talked about the dangers this diet could pose to the body, others supported the mono diet, and others with both hands to fast. How not to get lost in the complexity of this idea and what to eat to lose weight?
Actually, there is only one truth: “eat less than you spend, remember that food must be nutritious. ” Moreover, the nutritional value of food is not its caloric content. Nutritious foods are foods rich in vitamins, dietary fiber, proteins, minerals, fats, carbohydrates.
It’s actually not difficult to create a menu for your daily diet, you just have to take the time, be patient and use the right information. And throw from your arsenal all the ways that can necessarily help you lose weight without your participation.
Proper nutrition for weight loss: the importance of vitamins in our diet
In modern reality, even consuming healthy natural products, it is impossible to provide all the necessary ingredients for a person. Especially if we try to limit calories. Therefore, it is important to choose a complex of vitamins and minerals for yourself, which has everything to fill this nutrient deficiency on a daily basis. And let your gaze not stop at vitamins for those who want to lose weight, everything that is "to lose weight", more often than not, is not a long -term benefit for those who lose weight. And we don’t need temporary results, do we?
What and how to eat to lose weight: what carbohydrates are needed?
The problem in the diet of a large number of people is the choice of "fast" carbohydrates, but they do not give us a feeling of satiety, are directly absorbed into the bloodstream, increase sugar levels in them, further provoking hunger and overweight. Another thing is "slow" carbs, which act the other way around, so you can choose from the list below when creating a menu for yourself for today:
- Some buckwheat or
- A dish of brown rice, or
- A serving of chocolate oatmeal, or
- A serving of whole grain pasta, or
- Part of millet, or
- One serving of whole wheat bread, or
- A portion of unleavened bread (rice, buckwheat, oats, rye) without sugar, or
- A serving of whole wheat tape (unleavened bread), or
- Baked potato dish
There should be two "slow" carbohydrate meals a day: in the morning and in the evening. Then in the evening you will not feel hungry.
What you can eat to lose weight: protein and amino acids
Without protein, it is difficult to imagine a healthy diet, especially for those who exercise, because protein helps build muscle tissue. Who does not eat protein, he loses weight because of muscle mass, and then with shock and despair sees how the weight lost comes back after a while. As a snack, protein has many benefits. Protein is found in:
- lean meat;
- egg whites;
- fish and seafood;
- chicken meat;
- cheese (low fat, no more than 25% fat);
- low fat dairy products.
What is allowed to eat to lose weight: vegetables, fiber, fats and fruits
Do not remove fat from your diet, because there are healthy fats, in addition, the role of fat in weight loss is very significant. Just so you know: 2 tbsp. vegetable oil or 30 grams of your favorite nuts - your daily healthy fat intake.
For those who are losing weight, the right menu should include unsweetened fruits (300 grams) and vegetables (300-400 grams). This amount will provide the necessary fiber, dietary fiber, which also helps to lose weight.
What vegetables and fruits can you use to lose weight?
You can eat vegetables except peas and corn - these are "fast" carbohydrates, there is no benefit.
And for fruits, follow this rule: bananas, mangoes, grapes-they are eaten "one by one" in the morning, no later than two in the afternoon.
What's the part?
- If you eat porridge, there should be as much on your plate as it can fit in two palms, no more.
- Your palm is the size of a piece of meat or fish.
- You can eat as many vegetables and fruits as fit in the two palms of your hands, plus the same amount.
- Slices of bread or bread - 30 grams (two pieces).
- A glass of milk or kefir.
- Natural yogurt - 100 ml.
- 180 grams of cottage cheese.
- Replace sweets with dried fruit (2-3 pieces at a time), honey, homemade marmalade or dark chocolate (no more than 20 grams)
Menu, how to eat right and lose weight
For women who want to lose weight by eating the right foods, the menu should be as follows:
- Breakfast: porridge with lentils (pearl barley or corn porridge, uncut rice) plus boiled chicken breast, herbal ingredients.
- Snack (second breakfast): 1 apple and 250 ml of kefir or a handful of nuts, or 2-3 seeds.
- Lunch: soup or fish soup, boiled or stewed fish, vegetable salad, poured 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- Snack (afternoon snack): grated carrots with nuts.
- Dinner: cottage cheese with sour cream or seafood salad, or turkey with boiled broccoli.
Such a weight loss menu is exemplary, by focusing, you can compile your own diet, which will not interfere with your diet, but will help you lose weight properly.
Do not overeat, if you feel the need to spend the day fasting, "sit" on the day of kefir, celery soup, apples. At a party, stop eating fatty foods, you can buy a glass of dry wine, but if only that will not satisfy your appetite.
What else should you leave?
Manipulating weight loss, many give suggestions without discussing the details: carbohydrates at one time began to be considered the enemy of the figure, without stating that there are useful and harmful carbohydrates, then they begin to attack fat aggressively because of their calorie content, withoutstates, that without fat we will not have a feeling of satiety, protein also gets it.
Actually, you can eat almost anything, just by limiting the quantity and combining foods properly. The list of harmful foods that should be removed from the diet is not very large:
- Forget chips and salted beans.
- Popcorn, which has been popular lately, is a source of trans fats and chemical flavor enhancers.
- Stop buying instant noodles, mashed potatoes or soup packs.
- Store -purchased items for long -term storage.
- Ready meals, especially fried fish with monosodium glutamate and fried pies.
These foods not only have nutritional value, but can also damage our entire digestive tract (intestines, liver, kidneys).
Otherwise, you have a large selection of products for your daily menu, combine them properly, don’t overeat, move a lot, and gradually you will achieve the goals you set yourself.