Yoga is a stable and healthy method of weight loss, rather than regular strength training coupled with a tiring diet. Start practicing yoga, you can not only lose extra weight, but also completely change your approach to life, abandoning bad habits.
Basic yoga rules
To start your studies actively, you first need to know a few things:
- Yoga classes can replace exercise, but if you can not find time in the morning, you can move it to the evening, for example, from 19: 00 to 20: 00. Most importantly, if you want to getgood data in the shortest period of time, you need to practice every day.
- With the onset of menstruation, girls should stop exercising for the first 3 days. And in the future, continue the program at least (without the twisted and complicated asana). Already at the end of the "day" you can get back on track.
- Pose should be worn with the most comfortable clothing. If for fitness you most often need tight clothing, then here you can really be on a "free flight", choosing athletic clothing or light knitwear.
- Sneakers and sneakers in yoga are not suitable, as the class aims to expand the feet and feel the strength of the feet from toe to toe. So, barefoot with stockings.
- There are almost no special equipment for yoga in yoga. Usually, you need a yoga mat or mat, a support block, and a belt. The last item is most needed by beginners.
- Support blocks in the form of "bricks" made of wood (most often) are needed to perform complex asana, so as not to injure, and with a lack of flexibility of the lower back, "insert" the asana gradually - first leaning on the block, and then drop down.
- Belts are needed when there is no need to stretch and perform asana in order to stretch the arms and legs gently.
Yoga for slimming belly
Almost every woman suffers from stomach - or too round, or suffering from sagging skin after childbirth. There are solutions to every problem in yoga, moreover, if you exercise regularly, the results will be visible in a week.
Before doing exercises, warm-up is needed to prepare the body for new loads. Each position must be improved for at least one minute, do 2 approaches.
Maximum Stretch Pose or Training
Ideal exercise that works specifically for the abdominal muscles:
- Stand up straight as you inhale, raise your hands, stretch your spine, and, exhaling, slowly lower your legs, as if folding into a rectangle.
- Feel the whole body, press (stomach must be pulled in) and adjust its position.
- To get out of the pose, inhale and slowly rise to the position again, but now with your hands down.
Exercise that directly acts as an active fat burner in the abdomen. In addition, by doing asana, you tighten the whole body:
- Sit on the mat and place on your knees.
- Take a deep breath and pull your back straight back, about 60 degrees. If you do the exercise yourself, it is better to control yourself in front of the mirror so that your back does not circle during the asana.
- As you exhale, lift your feet off the floor and straighten slowly until your toes are at eye level. The hand must be extended parallel to the floor and improve its position.
Staff Pose or Lower Support
Asana which helps activate all body locks to fight fat storage in the waist area. This improves posture and strengthens the muscles of the arms and legs:
- Lying on your stomach, getting ready to support with your hands.
- As you exhale, slowly rise, leaning on the palms and toes. In this case, the hands, fingers and palms must hold your body firmly, that is, they must be "pressed" to the floor (mat) as much as possible.
- Correct position.
- Get out of the asana smoothly, not at the end of your strength, but feel the important newspaper work. Take a deep breath - rest for a few minutes.
This asana activates your abdominal muscles:
- Stand up straight and slow as you exhale, lowering yourself with emphasis on your hands.
- Spread your fingers wide, leaning on your palms and palms, forming a triangle in this pose.
- The abdominal muscles should be pulled back, the back as straight as possible: in this position, there is a pleasant tension in the shoulders, shoulder blades and in the abdomen.
- Get out of the pose by moving your palms to your feet smoothly. Go up slowly, first forming a 90 degree angle, and then returning to the starting position.
Excellent "Study" on press, back muscles, back of thigh:
- Lie on your stomach, straighten your arms back and press the key (or you can place it parallel to the floor).
- Stretch arms back and legs up. Beginners can use the wall as support to lift the legs as high as possible.
- While doing this exercise, the back should be squeezed, the neck is not tense, and most importantly, the tension in the press, back, arms and legs.
- Upon reaching your "apogee" ability, pause and rest, return to starting position.
Works great for stomach, buttocks and glute:
- Lie on your stomach, relax.
- Place your palms on your ankles and stretch as far as possible. Feel the tension in your abdomen, arms, legs, and thighs.
- Adjust the position for one minute and repeat 3 times with a 10 second break.
This stretch is great after the asana cycle and to strengthen the buttocks and abdomen. Lie on your stomach, lift yourself with your hands (your hands should be under your shoulders) and stretch.
In this exercise, it is very important not to throw the head too much or lengthen the lower back. You need to look up and feel the stretch, because this posture is often the last - relaxed.
Position can be improved from 30 seconds to 1 minute and repeated 3 times with a 5 second break.
By doing this exercise, you can remove excess fat from the abdomen and sides, but yoga is not limited to this - it is universal, because almost every exercise involves not only the abdominal muscles, but also the legs, arms or back, which can carry the bodyyou into a plastic and flexible state.
Stretch your legs and hips with yoga
Any woman strives not only to reduce the volume in the thighs, but also to overcome the problem of the inner thighs, which without development very quickly become flabby, cellulite or "ears" appear. The following yoga asanas will solve such problems by making the hips tense and elastic.
Asana, which actively works with the back and leg muscles, actively stretches the back muscles:
- Put your feet together.
- As you inhale, raise your hands up and fold your palms.
- Start squatting slowly as you exhale. You need to remind yourself of springs that have grown together
- Stretch slowly to return to its original position.
No need to bring yourself to a concussion - you can do exercises in 30 seconds for 3 sets. So it greatly contributes to the formation of a beautiful hip line and burns calories.
In yoga, the main thing is to work relaxed. When you can breathe evenly for one exercise, this means your muscles have become more plastic and flexible, and you will immediately see results!
Ideal for chair posture:
- Lie on the floor and relax.
- Bend your knees and place your legs next to your pelvis.
- As you exhale, lift your pelvis off the floor until your knees form a 90-degree angle. The back should be pulled inwards, as should the abdominal muscles, and the arms and neck should not be tense, the shoulders and head should be supported.
- Lock position for one minute.
- Lower your hips to the floor and then your feet.
Dogs Down with Variable Elements
Asanas are often added or complicated. This is just a complicated version of "dog" because leg muscle work is activated here:
- Shape a "triangle" with your body, becoming a "dog facing down": while exhaling, on the one hand, leaning on your hand (and not only the palm is support, but also the finger), on the sideother - on your toes. . .
- After improving breathing position, lift one leg first, then the other. Record each leg lift for at least 15 seconds.
Asana has many interpretations. The next one "pumps" the whole body and also works on the waist as much as possible:
- Stand up straight and make maximum jumps on your right foot. In this case, both feet should be stable - you should feel the feet and toes.
- Once you understand that you are standing upright, adjust your position and, as you exhale, raise your hands up, fold your palms.
- Stretch up - abdomen must be pulled in, muscles become tense.
- While leaving the asana, lower your arms, straighten your supporting legs and return to the starting position.
Maximize thigh beauty and fat burning in this area:
- Spread your legs up to your hips parallel to the floor and your knees just above your ankles.
- The arm should be bent at a 90-degree elbow, and the palms should be open and pointing upwards.
- Adjust the position and feel that the tension from the legs is distributed throughout the body, the abdomen is pulled in.
- Stay in position for 30 seconds to one minute, then straighten your legs and bring them together.
Pose Eagle Warrior 3
To do this exercise, you need stability in the legs and feet. Pose works well for leg and thigh muscles. So, if you are a yogi beginner, then after gaining strength in the legs and feet, you need to master this exercise, as it is an excellent fat burner:
- Stand on the mat, leaning forward at a 90 degree angle.
- Follow your arms.
- Slowly lift one leg first and lock the position for at least 15 seconds, then the other leg with the lock.
- Give yourself 5 seconds rest and repeat the exercise 2 more times.
Alternatively, you can use a slimming diet as well as strength training. Such an integrated approach will help achieve the harmony of women’s feet quickly.
Training with Denise Austin
Denise Austin has developed the author's method of losing weight with yoga, which works perfectly. And helps not only lose weight, but also works to rejuvenate your body.
There are 4 sections for Denise training program:
- A set of yoga exercises aimed at burning extra pounds and performing health procedures for the gastrointestinal tract.
- Controls the muscles of the legs, hips and back. Exercise will solve your problem and replace cellulite.
- Controlling the abdominal muscles is a difficult area and Denise uses fitball to be the most effective (see also exercise on fitball).
- Relax last. All processes launched during training must be combined and the muscles given proper rest.
Combining strength yoga with fitness training is a good option to lose weight fast and keep your body in good shape. You need to do this exercise 3 times a week to maintain the "effect", and to fight the pound actively, you can increase the amount and exercise every day.
Such a weight loss program takes an hour of your time, and accurately hitting the asana corrects the figure and brings it to perfect level in the shortest possible time.
Yoga is not only a way to relax and accept yourself, but an opportunity to keep your body in its original form, without the use of additional physical exercise equipment. Allocate 30-60 minutes every day, at home, you can guarantee yourself the perfect shape.