The Maggi diet for 4 weeks has been gaining popularity lately. People who observe the diet and its form may have heard of this effective diet. It is considered one of the best and easiest weight loss systems. What this diet is and worth trying, this article will tell.
You will also find out the detailed menu for each day, which is presented in a table for convenience. How safe it is to use a Maggi diet for weight loss and for whom such a weight loss system is contraindicated.
The Maggi Diet or Protein Diet consists of 2 types of food: eggs and cottage cheese. Surprisingly, only these products are edible, and do not mix them with each other. The only exception is grapefruit, which can be eaten with eggs for breakfast. The duration of the diet is 2 or 4 weeks.
It is not known who invented this diet, but the name was given to it by Margaret Thatcher, whose breakfast consisted of two eggs and a grapefruit. This is a balanced nutritional system, i. e. protein, combined with citrus fruits, is considered an ideal system for weight loss and rapid weight loss.
As mentioned above, the diet lasts 2 to 4 weeks.
1 week. The hardest time to rearrange the body. At this stage the body is accustomed to eating the same food all the time. Dizziness and nausea may occur, but all symptoms disappear with a glass of clean, stationary water.
Week 2. By this time, the body is accustomed to certain diets, so that the amount of protein intake can be increased. However, fecal problems can occur, which can be solved quickly with decoctions of laxative herbs.
Week 3. This period is often psychologically difficult, as you no longer have the strength to see the same product, you want to return to your normal diet. But this week you can see significant results in weight loss. Often, they lose weight providing an incentive to go on a diet course to the end.
Week 4. The body is completely rebuilt, the discomfort is not felt at all, and the extra pounds disappear before our eyes.
Keep in mind that such a diet can help you lose 10-12 kg per month. But do not believe in pseudo diets that also allow the use of shrimp, oil, vinegar, etc. The diet should include only eggs, cottage cheese and citrus fruits.
Maggi Diet for 4 weeks: menu for every day
Basic rules to follow throughout the Maggi Egg Diet:
- Meals should be taken three times a day, while it is recommended to eat at the same time. Two hours after a meal, you can enjoy a snack, such as carrots or fresh cucumbers.
- You can eat even after 6 pm, the main thing is to eat done 3 hours before bed.
- Make sure to drink plenty of water, at least two liters, tea, coffee, but sugar is not allowed.
- It is forbidden to change the menu, for example, lunch and dinner, you also can not replace the products shown in the menu with others.
- If for some reason the product is not included in the diet, then the product cannot be replaced with another product.
- Dishes can be cooked in the oven, multicooker, boiled, the use of oils and fats is prohibited.
- At least a little physical activity is needed, you can start with a simple walk.
Before starting a diet, it is best to see a doctor so as not to endanger your body.
Before starting the Maggi diet, you need to decide which products will form the menu for 4 weeks. Although the diet is called eggs, in fact it contains more ingredients, the list can be seen in the table.
What foods can you eat
- Vegetables. Of course, vegetables and herbs are the top choices in product selection. This option is obvious, as vegetables have a lot of fiber and no carbohydrates at all. Very useful to use a combination of several vegetables. They can be boiled, stewed, cooked in a slow cooker and eaten fresh. It is permissible to use frozen vegetables and add a little seasoning to enhance the flavor.
- Berries and fruits. For good nutrition, fruits must be in the diet. The characteristics of this diet are the consumption of large amounts of citrus fruits: oranges, grapefruit, oranges, as well as kiwi and other fruits.
- Fermented dairy products. You can eat lean cottage cheese, no more than 9%. It is possible to eat hard cheese with a low percentage of fat. Kefir and yogurt can be drunk in just 4 weeks.
- Fish and seafood. It is also best not to be greasy: haddock, pollock, cod, carp, perch pike. For seafood, shrimp and mussels are welcome.
- Eggs, chicken and meat. Chicken meat can be eaten without skin in sufficient quantities, as it is not fatty. The use of eggs and entrails is allowed: liver, liver. You can eat lean meats in the form of roasted, stewed or stewed, without salt and oil.
- Bread. Rye bread, no more than 30 grams, bran or whole wheat bread. Special dietary breads sold in health food stores.
- Flavors. This food allows the use of medium seasoning. You can make seasonal salads and finished meals with salt, pepper, onions, and garlic. Use soy sauce without sugar.
- Drinking rules. You can drink unlimited water in quantity. Sweet If there is a crisis during your sweet tooth diet, you can treat lollipops without sugar. Stevia syrup and agave are used as sugar substitutes.
Which foods are forbidden
The following foods are strictly prohibited in the Maggi diet:
- Canned vegetables, meat and fish. Tuna without oil is allowed in the last week.
- Sweeteners - sorbitol and fructose, as well as pure sugar.
- Jam and honey.
- Lentils, beans, peas.
- Bananas, mangoes, grapes, avocados, figs, as well as high-calorie dried fruits are not allowed from the fruit.
- Sauce and mayonnaise.
- Vegetables and butter.
- Pasta and baked goods.
- Alcoholic beverages.
Maggi Egg Diet
Keep in mind that breakfast is the same for the first two weeks. It consists of 2 boiled eggs and half an orange or grapefruit.
|Days of the week||Lunch||Dinner|
|Monday||1 type of fruit and in any quantity (orange, apple, pear, strawberry, cherry, kiwi, pomelo, etc. )||Lettuce leaves, pork or beef cut or chopped, chicken.|
|Tuesday||Skinless Chicken||2 boiled eggs, 1 whole wheat bread or 1-2 loaves, 1 orange or grapefruit, vegetable salad.|
|Wednesday||1 whole wheat bread or 1-2 loaves, tomatoes, low fat cheese up to 20% or cottage cheese up to 5-9% in any amount||Lettuce leaves, lean pork, beef, or poultry.|
|Thursday||1 type of fruit and in any quantity.||Salad, lean pork, beef or poultry|
|Friday||2 boiled eggs, boiled vegetables||Salad leaves, 1 orange or grapefruit, slices of fish|
|Saturday||1 type of fruit||Salad, boiled meat|
|Sunday||Chicken fillet, boiled vegetables, tomatoes, 1 orange or grapefruit||Any boiled vegetables|
|Monday||Salad, pork or beef.||2 boiled eggs, lettuce, 1 orange or grapefruit|
|Tuesday||Salad, pork or beef.||2 boiled eggs, 1 orange or grapefruit|
|Wednesday||Pork or beef, cucumber 1-2 pcs.||2 boiled eggs, 1 orange or grapefruit|
|Thursday||2 boiled eggs, any white cheese up to 20% or cottage cheese 5-9%, vegetables||2 boiled eggs|
|Friday||Slim Fish||2 eggs (omelet on water)|
|Saturday||Pork or beef, 1-2 pieces. tomatoes, 1 orange or grapefruit||Fresh fruit blends (oranges, oranges, watermelons, peaches, apples, strawberries, cherries, cherries, kiwi, pomelo, etc. )|
|Sunday||Skinless chicken, 1-2 pieces. tomatoes, vegetables, 1 orange or grapefruit||Skinless chicken, 1-2 tomato seeds. , 1 orange or grapefruit, vegetables|
|Week 3 (breakfast distributed from listed products)|
|Monday||Any fruit in any quantity, at any time. Can be combined with other fruits except grapes, mangoes, dates, bananas, figs, avocados|
|Tuesday||All day: cooked vegetables and fresh vegetable salads, except in combination with potatoes and beans.|
|Wednesday||Throughout the day: any fruit listed above, boiled vegetables, salads in any quantity. Anytime.|
|Thursday||Fish, boiled or fried in any quantity, salads (only Chinese cabbage or lettuce leaves) in any quantity, boiled vegetables.|
|Friday||Boiled or fried lean meats, except lamb. Or chicken, boiled vegetables.|
|Saturday||All day long: one type of fruit in any quantity, at any time (apple only, or pear only, or only peach, or apricot only).|
|Week 4 (breakfast distributed from listed products)|
|Monday||4 pieces of grilled or cooked meat or 1/4 cooked
3 tomatoes, 4 cucumbers
1 can of tuna un butter, 1 toast, 1 orange or grapefruit
|Tuesday||2 slices of fried or boiled meat (maximum 200 grams), 3 tomatoes, 4 cucumbers, 1 toast, apple or pear, or 1 slice of watermelon, or orange, or grapefruit|
|Wednesday||1 tablespoon of cottage cheese or any white cheese
(scheme), a small plate of cooked vegetables, 2 tomatoes, 2 cucumbers, 1 toast, 1 orange or grapefruit
|Thursday||1/2 boiled or fried chicken, 3 tomatoes, cucumber, 1 toast, 1 orange or grapefruit, one of these fruits|
|Friday||2 boiled eggs, lettuce (tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, peppers, without dressing), 1 orange or grapefruit|
|Saturday||2 boiled chicken breasts, 125 grams of cottage cheese or feta cheese, 1 toast, 2 tomatoes, 2 cucumbers, yogurt, 1 orange or grapefruit|
|Sunday||1 tablespoon cottage cheese, a jar of tuna without oil, a small bowl of cooked vegetables, 2 tomatoes, 2 cucumbers, 1 toast, 1 orange or grapefruit|
How to get out of the diet: rules and guidelines
You should leave food gradually, as high food rejection can cause problems with digestive tract function. For this:
- for next week, keep in the menu products commonly used by the body during the diet (chicken, cottage cheese, citrus fruits, apples);
- try not to eat foods that can cause rapid weight gain (fries, sweets, pastries, pasta);
- do not quickly add parts;
- keeps track of the number of calories consumed per day;
- do not use sugar (or minimize your daily allowance).
The Maggi diet, reviews that show its effectiveness, helps to lose excess weight and the habit of eating snacks regularly.
Maggi curd diet for 4 weeks - original
The 4-week curd version of Maggi's diet curd is different because instead of eggs, low-fat cottage cheese is used.
Therefore, the table with Maggi curd diet menu is no different from the previous one, except 2 eggs replace 200 g of curd.
Maggi Diet: Which Is More Effective Than Curd or Egg
Actually, the main difference between Maggi egg food and curd is the main ingredient. For a long time, egg versions of the weight loss system were considered dangerous and even dangerous because of the myths about the dangers of cholesterol, which are contained in excess boiled eggs.
However, this myth has now been dispelled, and it has been known with certainty that the natural fats contained in eggs are well absorbed by the human body without the formation of large amounts of fatty acids and the accumulation of cholesterol in the walls of blood vessels.
Another difference is the fact that the Maggi egg diet is usually calculated for a monthly period, while the curd diet is much milder. The duration of most options for a maggi curd diet is 1-2 weeks, however, there is also a four-week system.
It is important to note that eggs and curd are interchangeable products. So, from the egg diet, you can switch to cottage cheese without much damage to the body, and vice versa.
How often Maggi's diet can be repeated
It is recommended to complete the Maggi diet no more than once every six months. However, after taking the course, you can improve the results with the help of the abbreviated version, through the first and fourth weeks in a row again.
Many people, choosing Maggi's diet to lose weight, complain that they feel very hungry at first. This is due to the fact that the stomach has not had time to shrink, and the amount of food has decreased.
Often, the urge to eat causes damage, so it is recommended to use snacks to avoid it.
Various fruits and persimmon on Maggi's diet are not recommended to satisfy hunger. Low-calorie vegetables such as lettuce, cucumber and carrot are the best solutions.
Snacks are only allowed two hours after a meal.
Food preparation rules
Maggi Diet Rules:
- Boiled eggs.
- Chicken is released from the skin and fat before cooking.
- Meat, poultry and fish are best boiled or stewed; frying is allowed, but without oil, in a sticky pan. Meat and minced meat are not greasy.
- Vegetables are boiled in water, steamed, or boiled. You can add spices, onions, garlic; salt in small amounts.
Broths and seasonings with flavor enhancers are prohibited.
- The vegetable salad on the menu is a fresh vegetable salad without the addition of oil and mayonnaise. You can use an oil-free salad dressing (with yogurt, lemon or lemon juice, grape or apple cider vinegar, diluted with water).
- Drink at least two liters of fluid a day. Tea and coffee - anytime, but without sugar and milk. You can use sugar substitutes. Stevia is a natural herbal sweetener in the form of tablets or extracts, 10-15 times sweeter than sugar.
- If the quantity of product is not shown in the menu, then you can eat it without restrictions.
- It is best to start your diet on Monday, so that there is no confusion in the menu. If on a different day of the week, the menu is still Monday.
Prohibited: sugar, butter and all fats, mayonnaise, potatoes, white bread, lamb, fruits with high glycemic index (ripe bananas, watermelon, watermelon, papaya), dried fruit.
Who should not use Maggi diet to lose weight
The Maggi diet is quite difficult for the body and has its own contraindications:
- Allergy to ingredients.
- Hypertension and hypotension.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding period.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Liver and kidney disease.
The Maggi diet has many supporters and skeptics. Even among nutritionists there is no firm opinion as to whether this is a good and effective diet or more detrimental.
However, you can only answer this question by trying it yourself. But if there is a deterioration of health, bitterness in the mouth, then it is better to reject such weight loss methods.