The 6-leaf diet has helped women lose weight for many years. To achieve positive results, you need to understand what you can eat, what not, what recipes are used and what other features.
This exciting diet is a six-day cycle where every day is a mono diet. Positive effects on the body become possible due to the use of products from various food groups. This weight loss approach allows the body to lose unnecessary body fat every day, without facing stress or overuse.
In addition, every day following the diet of 6 petals fills the body with micro and macro elements, vitamins. As a result, this has a positive effect on its function.
What is the secret of a 6-pet diet?
Weight loss can be determined by observing separate foods. He is the one who has to maintain weight for six days in a row. In fact, this regimen is a replacement for two mono diets: carbohydrates and protein. This leads to weight loss.
Due to the use of monotonous products (in terms of chemical composition) for 24 hours, the body does not accept all other substances. This leads to fat breakdown for replenishment.
Like other diets, 6 Petals are based on a list of basic rules:
- does not change the order of mono diet is not allowed;
- is allowed to use certain products that are "thematic" in nature throughout the day;
- eat five to six times in 24 hours, chewing food diligently;
- drink at least one liter of water daily, and use the recommended beverage only between meals;
- excludes completely banned foods from the diet, including sugar and names with their contents.
Just as important as exercising. It can be a daily morning workout or a 30-40 minute walk.
Today's highlight is seafood and fish itself. Acceptable methods are boiling, grilling, and steaming. Fatty fish (halibut, mackerel) can be used.
Salt, fresh herbs and natural spices (turmeric, curry, red and black pepper) are used to enhance the flavor. There should be no third party additives, especially sodium glutamate, dyes, preservatives.
Dietary variations for the first 24 hours:
- For breakfast - boiled lean fish fillet (bream, cod). You can add two to three grams of salt.
- Second breakfast - pieces of pollock, goldfish or other "bone" fish, grilled in foil. Add salt and herbs if desired - parsley, dill, green onions.
- For lunch, you can make fish soup with salt and herbs. For this, not only the fish itself is placed in the water, but also seafood. This can be shrimp meat, which is removed five minutes before the end. The alternative is squid slices.
- Afternoon snack - fish cooked in a double boiler.
- For dinner - tiger prawns boiled in a little salt water. You can use squid.
Green tea is useful between meals. But it must be weak and without added sugar to get rid of hunger.
Vegetable day. Food can be steamed, baked, or boiled. In this case, the oil is not added to the vegetables.
Diet on the second day:
- For breakfast - boiled potatoes and raw white cabbage, you can add some green onions and dill into it.
- Second breakfast - broccoli or cauliflower cooked in a double boiler. You can not process more than seven minutes, you can add a little vegetable salt.
- For lunch - stew boiled vegetables (zucchini, tomatoes, eggplant, carrots etc. ) with ingredients. The best cooking option is "al dente", when the food is no longer raw, but also not elastic. This is an advantage because it prolongs the process of chewing food.
- Afternoon snack - pumpkin baked in foil or mashed potatoes from boiled celery root with sliced fresh vegetables. For example, fresh cucumbers, carrots, peppers.
- For dinner - a mixture of vegetables, including cauliflower and carrots. They are baked in foil or steamed. The alternative is a salad with several varieties of cabbage (Brussels sprouts, white cabbage, cauliflower), all the same carrots and celery.
Between meals, they take concentrated green tea without sugar or filtered water. Freshly squeezed vegetable juice from carrots, cabbage, zucchini is added to the latter.
Today is dedicated to chicken. The task of losing weight is a clear separation of sensations - to be understood when hunger ends and a feeling of fullness begins. One of the suggestions is to chew each piece slowly (15 times or more). The process stops immediately after the person feels that he or she is full.
Menu for the third day:
- For breakfast - boiled chicken fillet.
- Second breakfast - chicken sticks roasted in foil, without skin. Be sure to add a little salt and add natural herbal spices (rosemary, basil, mint).
- For lunch - second chicken broth, with small pieces of meat and parsley or dill.
- Afternoon snack - skinless steamed chicken thighs.
- For dinner - boiled chicken breast, for its preparation added a little water.
Today, only cereals are used, which are prepared exclusively in water. In addition, a small amount of iodine salt, spices without dyes and preservatives, and fresh ingredients are used.
Fourth day menu:
- For breakfast - green buckwheat is steamed early in the evening. To do this, boiling water - 200 ml of water per 100 g of cereal, cover with a lid and towel. Immediately before use, add a little salt.
- Second breakfast - plain rice or brown rice.
- For lunch - millet porridge without the addition of salt and spices.
- Afternoon snack - bulgur with chopped parsley or dill.
- For dinner - buckwheat porridge is usually cooked in water.
Very curd day. You can only use the products served and 200 ml of low-fat milk - less than 3%. No other recipe needed.
Day 5 Menu:
- For breakfast - natural cottage cheese without additives. Further during the day, use each time with small changes.
- Lunch is an all-day product with a little salt.
- For lunch - cottage cheese and 100 ml of milk.
- Snacks are products without additives.
- For dinner - cottage cheese and 100 ml of milk.
Sugar-free tea between meals is a must.
The last day is reserved for fruit - it is eaten raw. The menu is as follows:
- For breakfast - large and ripe bananas.
- 2nd breakfast - one medium orange and one sweet apple.
- For lunch - bananas and two kiwis.
- Snacks - seasonal fruits (e. g. , apples or apricots, plums, pears).
- A medium grapefruit for dinner.
Sugar-free tea can be eaten between meals. A glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice or water with the addition will be useful.
Because rations are made strictly every day, eating food from another day is not possible in one mono diet. For example, mix fish and meat, fruits and cottage cheese.
Should be abandoned completely and completely:
- sugar in any quantity;
- muffins, yeast breads and pastries;
- any type of fast food;
- flour and pasta products;
- fatty and smoked dishes;
- types of sausages cooked, smoked and others;
- canned meat and fish;
- pickles, tomato sauce and mayonnaise;
- fatty dairy products;
- butter and margarine;
- factory carbonated beverages;
- alcohol - regardless of its strength.
How to get out of the diet
For the first few days, you can only eat food that is allowed from your diet (fish, lean chicken, fruits, vegetables). Next, others are added to them - milk, cereals, lean pork or beef, berries.
Diet and calorie intake should be increased, but gradually, generally on a low-calorie diet. It is recommended to repeat this weight loss course no earlier than 30 days after completion.
Since the body is weaned from harmful and unhealthy foods, it is necessary to continue to limit the consumption of all harmful substances. Includes sweet, fried or fatty. Dishes are well prepared either in the oven or in a double boiler. Light exercise and a healthy lifestyle will be useful additions.
If damage occurs on any thematic day, it is necessary, for a week or more, to completely abandon the observed mono dietary cycle. At the same time, you need to continue to eat healthy and wholesome food.
Only after the psychological mood for weight loss appears again, can you start a diet from the first day of fish.
In some cases, a diet of 6 petals may not be followed. The list of cases includes:
- pregnancy and lactation period;
- up to 16-17 years old;
- chronic or acute pathological abnormalities in the liver and kidneys;
- ulcerative and erosive diseases of the digestive system;
- type 1 and 2 diabetes mellitus, other endocrine pathologies;
- severe disease of the heart muscle.
Note the following restrictions: acute infectious diseases and health problems where it is necessary to adhere to a strict diet.
6 Petal Reviews
Based on the opinion of nutritionists, the diet presented is quite simple in terms of compliance. It is satisfactory in terms of diet and effective in terms of weight loss. By keeping this regime undisturbed, it is possible, depending on the initial weight, to lose two to five kg. All this in a week and without much physical or emotional effort.
Reviews on the diet of 6 petals from those who have successfully lost weight in this way are positive. They recorded a balanced diet, no fatigue or hunger. However, not everyone considers the plan easy because of its monotony.
All about the pros and cons
Among the benefits of diet note:
- short-term diet along with serious results in terms of weight loss;
- availability of basic products and reasonable costs;
- cooking facilities;
- a large number of products consumed daily, which makes it possible to lose weight without constant hunger;
- bowel cleansing in parallel with weight loss;
- health safety;
- the presence of elements of the game, which contributes to a positive psychological attitude.
Among the disadvantages is the monotonous diet, lack of balance in terms of macronutrient intake.
Another disadvantage is the need to eat regularly and exercise, walk, which may not be suitable for working people. Feeling weak or lethargic tends to appear during protein days.
Given the pros and cons of diet, before you "sit" on it, you need to make sure that your body is ready for this. If there is a disease of the gastrointestinal tract, cardiovascular system, endocrine glands - it is best to reject a mono diet.
In all other cases, a 6-pet meal plan would be an excellent choice, as fat burning and weight loss are guaranteed.