Drinking diet is one of the most effective and most popular weight loss methods, which also helps reduce stomach volume and cleanse the body from harmful accumulation.
Based on the name of this diet, you can guess that this method of weight loss is based on exclusively liquid foods (dairy products, water, broth, juice, etc. ).
Not everyone can maintain this diet, as it is considered quite difficult and difficult.
What is a drinking diet?
The method of losing weight for most of the fairer sex is a very difficult procedure, as it causes psychological discomfort. The fact is that people are accustomed to chewing food, doing active movements with their jaws. Almost every problem and disorder, we prefer to seize, which can not be done during this diet. As for the calorie content of the drinking diet, it is enough for the normal functioning of the body.
Everyone forms this diet individually. You just have to remember one thing - the body must receive all the ingredients it needs to function. During the diet, the use of medical food additives is necessary. For clean water you drink, the content is at least one and a half to two liters a day.
Only adults who do not have problems with the kidneys, cardiovascular system and gastrointestinal tract are entitled to adhere to the above diet.
Advantages and disadvantages of liquid diets
The main advantages of a drinking diet (reviews of those who have lost weight also confirm this) include the following:
- The extra pound disappears quickly.
- Stomach shrinks. After drinking the diet, you will eat less than usual without any discomfort.
- A lot of energy is released in the body. When we eat solid foods, energy is depleted to digest food, and with this diet all energy is fully available to you. Nutritionists say that after ten days of such a diet, the mood improves and you feel cheerful and light.
- Another positive result of a drinking diet is cleansing the body of excess fat, toxins and metabolic products.
Every diet, as a rule, in addition to its advantages, also has its disadvantages.
Disadvantages of drinking diet include nuances such as:
- Out of joy, many people feel the constant weight, fatigue and lack of interest of others.
- Based on reviews, the feeling of hunger is almost never lost with a drinking diet.
- During a drinking diet, it is very important to take vitamins and minerals and supplements, as an unbalanced diet can lead to bad results.
- Maintaining the results of a drinking diet achieved is not an easy task. Basically, the unnecessary pounds come back again, because someone who has long denied regular food, can not overcome the strong desire to eat it all.
- During the diet, the gastrointestinal tract becomes accustomed to liquid foods, after which it is unable to digest solid foods for long periods of time. That is why solid ingredients on the menu after a drinking diet should be introduced gradually.
What fluids are most commonly used in drinking diets?
Some of the healthiest and most common fluids recommended by a nutritionist for your diet are:
- Air.It must be clean and not carbonated. You need to use it in unlimited quantities (at least two liters a day).
- Broth.This can be vegetables, beef, fish or chicken. It is well prepared at home without adding a preservative bag.
- Freshly squeezed juice.Grapefruit juice, apples and oranges are considered the most effective in drinking your diet, according to nutritionists.
- Compote or jelly.Cook from sweet fruits and berries. Oatmeal jelly is considered the most satisfying.
- Teh.Red, black, green tea or brewed and quality fruit should be included in the drinking diet menu. You need to drink tea without using sugar.
- Dairy products in liquid form.The fat content of dairy products (kefir, baked milk, yogurt, bifidok, varenet, etc. ) should not exceed 2%.
People Drink Diet
The "People" drinking diet menu is very simple - drink whatever you want, except sweet sodas and alcoholic beverages.
This diet can include a variety of juices, vegetable soups, fruit and vegetable smoothies, and in-store yogurt drinks.
In order for the results of a drinking diet to be as positive as possible, nutritionists recommend "drinking food" 200 milliliters every two hours. It also helps relieve weakness and hunger attacks.
Water Festive Diet
The main goal of a watery party (the second name is "rocking green diet") is not to limit calories, but to relieve the digestive system from digesting solid foods.
Juicy Feast drinking diet menu usually includes chlorella extract or spirulina platensis algae raw material, two fruits and 200 grams of fresh berries. With this ingredient, you need to make a cocktail and drink it 350 milliliters from two to six times a day.
7 Day Drink Diet
The basis of a 7-day drinking diet can be juice from fresh fruits and vegetables, broth, low-fat dairy products, tea, etc. Every day, the amount of non-carbonated clean water you drink is at least one and a half liters.
- The first day- milk or kefir.
- Second day- vegetable, chicken or fish soup.
- Third day- freshly squeezed juice.
- Fourth day- green, black or fruit tea.
- Day five- jelly.
- Sixth day- dried apricot compote, raisins, prunes and various other dried fruits (without added sugar).
- Seventh day- freshly squeezed juice.
"Drinking Day" is one of the water-based diet options that is often referred to as "fasting day". These fasting days can be done several times a month (maximum once a week).
Water for "drinking day" should be drunk as much as possible (at least two liters a day). Also, fasting days can be spent on freshly squeezed juice (apple, orange or grapefruit) diluted with water (proportion - 1: 1).